The payment that we accept
We are pleased to offer different ways to pay your bill so as to make your life easier. Our secure online store accepts payments by:
Stripe Payment (Credit/Debit cards processor)
How to pay with your credit/debit card directly?
Stripe Payments is a payment processing platform. It allows you to transfer money from a customer’s bank account into your business’s account by way of a credit or debit card transaction.
How to pay with your credit/debit card :
1) Choose your shipping address or create a new address;
2) Click “Continue Shipping” to confirm the shipping details.
3) Click “Continue Payment”, and then enter your card details to complete the order.
4) We will process your payment and send the receipt to your email address.
superellanova won’t collect any of your card information when you shop with us. If your transaction fails, please contact your bank for details.
Each customer payment includes the following content: product price ONLY.
At superellanova, we offer free shipping, and taxes are already included in the product price already.
On the other hand, you are responsible for all import taxes and duties that may be charged when your parcel passes through Customs. Many countries do not charge import duties on private items below a certain stated value. However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you have ordered from us arrive in your country.
We advise you to find out about the local regulations prior to ordering from us. Can not give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country.
If you receive an error message, make sure you’ve entered the correct details–and make sure to check your billing account or contact your bank first!
If you’re still having issues, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
• What operating system do you use (ex. Windows, Mac)
• What internet browser you use
• What payment method you use
• A description of the problem and what time the problem occurred.
• If you receive an error message, please include it in your message.